Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ho, hum

Ok, I know I've said I stuff I've been working on for a while, and it's still true. In the process of reorganizing and repacking my stuff I came across some old 3.5" floppies from high school that had copies of everything I'd written on the computer for classes. In a lot of the essays I have some really intresting trains of thought, but I never finished 'em. Even to this day, in the process of figuring out what to say, I resolve the matter in my head and it fails to get written down, so I have great beginings just not so well closures.

Still not quite pleased with my recent trains of thought so i've heavily edited what i've written and it'll probably be rewritten before it's all over.

1 Comments:

Blogger PG said...

ahhh, but my dear friend, that what makes the creative process so much fun...
Never will an idea be the same idea twice. Dwell on it under a different tree, and different shades of light will become noticeable...

7:13 PM AKDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home