Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Still alive


Almost out of creamer for my coffee, guess I'll have to go to the store soon or else I'm just a bear in the mornings without it.

I'm still alive and kicking, been doing some travel so my schedule's been rather upset. Rather ironic that I live by routine but hate getting in a rut.

Sitting here listening to a bit of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata and pondering what to write. I have some ideas that I've been mulling over for the past week now so I should kick myself in the pants and get to putting pen to paper so to speak.

1 Comments:

Blogger PG said...

hey, gus...

I am debating about a trip to Alaska in June...
Whaddaya think?
Maybe a cruise. Not sure.
I also have an opp'ty to go to Greece, but that would be super expensive...

5:30 PM AKST  

Post a Comment

<< Home