Tuesday, February 14, 2006

strange and goofy tests

I've been bored lately, waiting for the last components so I can wrap up this wireless network job for my aunt. To cure my boredem I've been playing around with various tests online, and I've begun to notice a general trend in the results, they all lean towards the good/noble side of nature. I wouldn't claim it entirely, while I do have a noble side that I enjoy, I do have a smart ass/slightly sadistic streak as well. Anyways, here's an example, have fun if you take it.







Smart Paladin
59% Combativeness, 16% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 52% Spirituality
Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk (but with the brains to keep you alive!)... You are a Smart Paladin!
Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.
Fortunately for you, unlike most Paladins, you're pretty smart. Which means that you're more likely to fall into the "admired" category, rather than the "obnoxious" or "dead" categories.
Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever one you are, just be happy that you’ve got the smarts to back it up and make it work.







This test tracked 4 variables. How the score compared to the other people's:



















Higher than 61% on Combativeness





Higher than 7% on Sneakiness





Higher than 57% on Intellect





Higher than 60% on Spirituality
Link: The RPG Class Test written by MFlowers on Ok Cupid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home