Monday, December 19, 2005

My 5 weird habits

Gotten tagged by Sky so I'll give it a go.

My 5 weird habits...Here are the rules;“The first player of this game starts with the topic. “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged.

1. I not only sperate my large music CD collection by genre but each genre is sorted in alphabetical order.

2. If I drink from a paper cup, I will turn the cup in my hand until the seam in the cup runs along the the first knuckle groove of my fingers. Basically means that the seam will always be 180 degrees away from my mouth.

3. When I get to a new town I create mental time/speed/distance tables between different points in town for various times of day, method of travel and speed of travel in various coniditions of traffic so I can quickly and accurately determine how long it'll take for me to get from point a to point b.

4. If no instructions are given I will improvise, but if it comes with instructions I will follow them to a T. So becareful what you ask of me, very often I do what you say not what you meant ;)

5. I can sleep on nearly any sort of surface or in positions that look entirely uncomfortable, although my ability drop into slumber at a moments notice has gone out of practice.

I'm sure I could get a lot more if I asked some of my coworkers, I've been told I'm anal about the strangest things. Self evaluation is always tough, how does water know it's wet?

The few bloggers I know have already been tagged.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sky said...

I knew you were weird :P

4:23 AM AKST  

Post a Comment

<< Home