Monday, October 31, 2005

a bit confused

not sure if it's because I grew up around older women, but all the advice they ever gave me about dealing with girls and dating, I took to heart.

I find it strange, I always hear women complaining about finding a nice man, but yet look past the nice men and go for the "bad boys".

I have a former co worker, who I'll call RR, she's roughly my own age, which is surprising, either they are much older or much younger then me. Anyways, if I treat her with respect, as a person, and rather gentlemanlike, she thinks I'm up to something. However, if I'm a smart ass, rude, crude and some what perverted, she gets a kick out of it and doesn't think twice about it.

Men are pretty easy to figure out, but after all these years, women still baffle me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sky said...

Men are pretty easy to figure out. You have got to be kidding me! As for RR, she is used to you being rude, sarcastic and a smart ass...when all of a sudden you are nice, caring, etc of course she is going to wonder what you were up to...that's human nature.

3:59 AM AKST  
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

I always know what men are thinking and it's never very much.

;-)

2:28 AM AKST  
Blogger Sky said...

oooh nym so bad, so bad :P

5:46 AM AKST  

Post a Comment

<< Home